There is a booking fee of £150 (non refundable)
- To secure your chosen date
- Hire the horsebox for up to 4 hours
- Have at least 2 smartly dressed members of staff to serve your guests (1 being a personal licence holder)
- Have a fully stocked bar of your pre approved drinks
- Include disposable glassware, napkins and straws
- And a Temporary Event Notice to allow the sale of alcohol, if required.
There are several options for drinks packages; you may wish to,
- have a bar where your guests purchase all their own drinks (which will be priced in line with local country pubs)
- have a bar where you wish to allow your guests 1 or 2 drinks on you before reverting back to a pay as you go bar. A token relevant to your occasion works well here. This will require itemisation of drinks from us and a deposit will be needed prior to the event, dependant on your party size.
- have a bar where you would like to pay for all your guests drinks. Again this will require itemisation of drinks from us and a deposit will be needed prior to the event, dependant on your party size.
- have reception drinks and/or table service for more formal celebrations, which we will happily discuss drinks packages for.
Should you choose to provide any alcoholic drinks at your event a TEN (Temporary Event Notice) from your local Council will be needed. We can apply for this on your behalf and have a member of the team who is a Personal Licence Holder, meeting the criteria to sell and authorise the sale of alcohol at your event.
We are more than happy to serve at your event for longer (of course adhering to local Licencing Authority restrictions, if alcohol is being served) although to be negotiated dependant on party size and number of staff required.
It would be beneficial to visit your chosen venue prior to the date of the event to check access and facilities. The horsebox requires electric hook up to power the fridges, coffee machine, water pump, lighting etc. However, we can provide a generator for an additional cost if electric at the venue isn’t easily accessible.
The horsebox HQ is near Spalding, Lincolnshire and delivery of the horsebox in and around 30 miles of Spalding is free. For any further travelling a charge of 45p per mile will be applied. Please enquire if you are outside our immediate area as we are willing to travel.
We are fully insured with Public Liability Insurance.
We have a beautiful cart (as shown in the gallery pictures) that may be suitable as an extra serving station, cake display table or a dedicated place for cards and gifts to be left. In classic cream, it can be styled and dressed accordingly to whatever theme or occasion.
We can also hire matt grey bistro style tables and chairs if a small seating area around the horsebox is required to enhance the atmosphere for your guests meeting together.
Please enquire for further information.